12 Temmuz 2011 Salı

Here I am!

After months tried to find a name for my blog, finally I got it and so here I am! :) I was always reading and reading many kinds of blogs, but I never realized that I want to write one too. This year I decided to open a blog, but there was a problem for me: the name. I couldn't decide on the name and finally I said to myself "My name and surname would reflect me the best" and I thought it was a great idea! Now I have a blog and this is gonna be freaking good!


Aylarca bir blog adı üzerinde düşündükten sonra şimdi buradayıım :) Uzun zamandır çeşitli blogları okuyordum ama hiç bir blog yazmak istediğimi düşünmemiştim. Bu yıl benim de bir blogum olsun istediiim :) Ama benim için -aklımda büyüttüğüm- tek problem isimdi! Bir türlü karar veremedim ve sonunda ad-soyad olursa beni daha iyi yansıtabileceğini düşündüm, peki böyle bir blog açamaz mıydım? Veee sonunda blogum ortaya çıktı!
-xoxo, A.Y.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder